MI vs UPW WPL Dream11 Prediction 2023 & Best Possible 11 Pitch Report: Eliminator – Gyaani Mind
MI vs UPW WPL Dream11 Prediction 2023: Mumbai Indians may be wondering how they ended themselves here. On top of the league right from the opening match, MI looked poised for a passage straight through to the final. But, a stumble, including a crushing loss to the Capitals, who eventually finished first, forces them to face an Eliminator.
Since UP Warriorz were the first team to defeat MI in the WPL 2023, they will be confident going into this match. Tahlia McGrath and Grace Harris have been instrumental to the team’s recent run of success, and their middle order has been a pillar of stability throughout the tournament. They will consequently think they have a good chance.
In terms of the latest match, MI earned up a morale-boosting win over RCB, while UPW fell short against DC. But, all that goes out the window in a test of talent and execution under pressure with all on the line.
Table of Contents
MI vs UPW WPL Dream11 Prediction: Match Details
Location: DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai.
Time: 7:30pm (IST).
For more cricket fixtures around the world
WPL 2023 Eliminator: MI vs UPW WPL Dream11 Prediction 2023 Possible Playing XIs
Mumbai Indians: Yastika Bhatia (wk), Hayley Matthews, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Amelia Kerr, Issy Wong/Chloe Tyron, Pooja Vastrakar, Amanjot Kaur, Humaira Kazi, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque
UP Warriorz: Alyssa Healy (c & wk), Shweta Sehrawat, Kiran Navgire, Tahlia McGrath, Grace Harris, Deepti Sharma, Simran Shaikh, Sophie Ecclestone, Anjali Sarvani, S Yashasri/Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Parshavi Chopra
MI vs UPW WPL Dream11 Prediction 2023 Key Players to Watch/Key Stats
- More over half of MI’s middle order runs in WPL 2023 have been scored by Harmanpreet Kaur (nos. 4-7). In the league stage, she scored 25 (22) and 53* (33) against the UP Warriorz.
- Hayley Matthews is one of only two players in the WPL 2023 to score 200+ runs and take 10+ wickets.
- If not for lost catches against the UP Warriorz last week, Nat Sciver-Brunt could have easily taken more wickets. The all-around player has scored 200 runs this season with a batting average of 40.00 and a strike rate of 138.88.
- Amelia Kerr is essential for pitches that help with spin. She recently took 2/22 against the UP Warriorz, then 3/22 two games later against the RCB.
- Saika Ishaque took 12 wickets in her first four games while maintaining an economy of 5.85; she has subsequently collected one wicket in her last four games while maintaining an economy of 7.78. Can she overcome this?
- Alyssa Healy frequently contributes during important games. The stakes have increased when she scored 58 (46) and 8 (10) versus MI during the league season.
- For UPW, the middle order has been anchored by Tahlia McGrath (295 runs) and Grace Harris (216 runs).
- The player of the game versus MI last week was Deepti Sharma. The all-rounder scored a crucial 13* in a right runchase while taking 2/35.
- Given that she is also contributing with the bat, Sophie Ecclestone is one of UP’s major guns. Her 14 wickets this season are the most of any bowler with at least ten wickets, and she has the greatest economy rate (6.22). This includes a stellar 3/15 in her most recent encounter with MI.
MI vs UPW WPL Dream11 Prediction 2023 Other Stats and Facts
- Head-to-head: Matches 2, MI-W 1, UP-W 1.
- In WPL 2023, Warriors have scored 1,161 runs. The middle order, numbers 4- 7, is responsible for 663 of them.
- In contrast, MI’s middle order has only contributed to 464 of their 1,119 runs. Captain Kaur has contributed about half.
MI vs UPW WPL Dream11 Prediction 2023: DY Patil Sports Academy Pitch Report and Weather
Bowlers have had a good time on this surface, especially spinners. The average first innings score over the past seven games is 122.28, with the chasing team winning on each occasion. So, you can anticipate the toss-winning captain to decide to bowl.
It will be a mild evening with mostly clear skies.
WPL 2023 Eliminator: MI vs UPW WPL Dream11 Prediction 2023 Today 24 March 2023
- Wicket-keepers: Alyssa Healy
- Batters: Harmanpreet Kaur, Tahlia McGrath
- All-rounders: Hayley Matthews, Amelia Kerr
- Bowlers: Sophie Ecclestone
WPL 2023 Eliminator: MI vs UPW WPL Dream11 Prediction 2023 – Who will win?
Although MI are the favourites to win, if the side batting first can’t score at least 135–140, the chasing team will probably prevail.