India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2022 Match | Date, Time, Match Prediction
India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2022 Match Date, Time & Predictions will be discussed. The first match between India and Pakistan will be on 23th October and is scheduled at Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
Before going through the India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2022 Match | Date, Time & Predictions, let’s see some previous stats of both the teams.
India vs Pakistan Asia T20 World Cup 2022 | India vs Pakistan World Cup Match
There have been six matches between India and Pakistan, out of which India won four matches, one match was won by Pakistan, one match was tied. So India’s chances are awake to win.
Who will win?
India vs Pakistan Match Team Squad | India vs Pakistan Playing 11
India Playing XI Prediction
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma (C), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Ravichandran Ashwin, Rishabh Pant(W), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh.
Team India Batsman
- KL Rahul
- Rohit Sharma (C)
- Virat Kohli
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Rishabh Pant (W)
Team India All-Rounder
- Hardik Pandya
Team India Bowlers
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Mohammed Shami
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Arshdeep Singh
Pakistan Playing XI Prediction
Asif Ali, Babar Azam (C), Fakhar Zaman, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Rizwan (W), Mohammad Nawaz, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah.
India vs Pakistan World Cup 2022 Match Time
In India vs Pakistan T20 world cup match, the first match on 23 October 2022, both the teams will face each other. The match will be played at Melbourne Cricket Ground. Both the teams will be looking to start off with their first win in the group stage before getting ready to play India vs Pakistan of the season.
India vs Pakistan match will start at 1:30 PM Indian time. The match will be held at 1:00 according to Pakistan time!
This match will be very exciting.
INDIA vs PAKISTAN Win Probability: 64% India and 36% Pakistan
Weather Forecast in Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne on 23 October 2022. The weather is not good match wise. According to the forecast, 84 percent rain in the day and about 82% in the night, 84 percent in the day and about 82% in the night, the forecast has been given, today the temperature will be below 10 degree Celsius in the day, both the teams i. e. India and Pakistan have enough chances to win the World Cup this year.
The hope is being told and then the efforts of both the teams will be here to start off with a win. In the Super 12 with India and Pakistan, Bangladesh has been placed in Group 2 with South Africa and two other teams.
Ind vs Pak World Cup 2022 Pitch Report Prediction
Melbourne’s pitch is conducive to batting, the pay ball will be good at bat and the average score here is 165 and the pacer may get a hit in the last few overs.
Ind vs Pakistan Asia T20 World Cup Toss Prediction
Winning the toss and batting here will prove to be a good decision.
There have been 6 tosses between India vs Pakistan, both the teams have won three toss in the matches so far and here will be the seventh toss World Cup on 23 October 2022 and the seventh toss will be let’s see who has won the toss.
Indian Team Playing XI Prediction | India Team Player Details
- KL Rahul (Kannaur Lokesh Rahul) – Right Hand Batsman
- Rohit Sharma (Indian captain) – Right Hand Batsman
- Virat Kohli – Right Hand Batsman
- Suryakumar Yadav – Right Hand Batsman
- Hardik Pandya – He is considered to be one of the best All-rounders in the world in modern day cricket.
- Ravichandran Ashwin – All-rounder bats right-handed and bowls right-arm off-break
- Rishabh Pant – a middle order wicket keeper batter for India
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – He is considered to be one of the best swing bowlers in the world.
- Mohammed Shami – Right-Arm Fast Bowler
- Arshdeep Singh – Left-Arm Medium Fast Bowler. He plays for India in international cricket. Singh is a left-arm medium fast bowler and left-hand lower order batter.
- Yuzvendra Chahal – plays for the Indian cricket team in white ball cricket as a leg spin bowler.
Pakistan Team Playing XI Prediction | Pakistan Team Player Details
- Asif Ali – Right Hand Batsman
- Babar Azam (Pakistan captain) – Right Hand Batsman
- Fakhar Zaman – Left Hand Batsman (Role opening)
- Khushdil Shah – Left Hand Batsman (Role Middle order batter)
- Mohammad Rizwan – He is a Right Hand Batsman and wicket keeper batter for pakistan.
- Mohammad Nawaz – Left Hand Batsman and slow left-arm.
- Iftikhar Ahmed – Right Hand Batsman (Role Middle order batter)
- Shadab Khan – Right Hand Batsman And Right Arm leg break (Role All rounder)
- Haris Rauf – Right-Arm Bowler
- Mohammad Hasnain – Right-Arm Fast Bowler.
- Naseem Shah – Right-Arm Fast Bowler
Both the team are very strong this time. India vs Pakistan match previous stats are also very eye catching. The real match will tell the real win or lose but at this time, we can only predict according to the previous match stats for both the teams.
For all the match related stats and updates, Stay tuned!!!